Sinopharm Group Co. Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Sinopharm Group Co. Ltd.
Coronavirus Notebook: EMA Begins Assessing AZ’s Evusheld, Apeiron Starts Phase I Trial Of Inhaled APN01
The UK has explained its strategy for administering COVID-19 vaccines to people who have been partially immunized abroad.
Coronavirus Notebook: Australia ‘Recognizes’ Unapproved Vaccines, Russia Bigs Up Sputnik’s Chances At WHO
England’s NICE has given its backing to the use of Regeneron’s Ronapreve, and the UK’s new health security body is now fully up and running.
Despite a pending domestic approval for BioNTech/Fosun's COVID-19 vaccine, China’s apparent belief in another, domestically developed, mRNA vaccine sees a large group of investors pour hundreds of millions into a little-known private bioventure founded by an ex-Moderna scientist and poised to take on the US biotech.
Early study results show CanSino’s inhaled vaccine for COVID-19 triggered an immune response similar to its injected counterpart.
- Generic Drugs
- OTC, Consumer
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- China National Medical Device Co., Ltd. (CMIC)
- China National Pharmaceutical Industry Co., Ltd. (Sinopharm CNPIC)
- China National Scientific Instruments & Materials Corporation (Sinopharm CSIMC)
- China Sinopharm International Corporation (Sinopharm International)
- Sinopharm A-THINK Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Sinopharm Group Company Limited