Sinopharm Group Co. Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Sinopharm Group Co. Ltd.
Typically, state intervention in pharmaceuticals is aimed at drug cost control which, if taken to extremes, can border on nationalism.
From inactivated virus-based to mRNA platforms, the race is on in China to develop vaccines to fight the latest omicron variant, with substantial new funding pouring into one young mRNA company.
New research by US-based Canadian scientist Michael Worobey sheds further light on the role of the Wuhan market in the human origins of SARS-CoV-2.
A top virologist and prominent Chinese researcher sounds alarm over reluctance to clear mRNA vaccines amid regional outbreaks and the government rollout of inactivated virus-based booster shots without real-word evidence.
- Generic Drugs
- OTC, Consumer
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- China National Medical Device Co., Ltd. (CMIC)
- China National Pharmaceutical Industry Co., Ltd. (Sinopharm CNPIC)
- China National Scientific Instruments & Materials Corporation (Sinopharm CSIMC)
- China Sinopharm International Corporation (Sinopharm International)
- Sinopharm A-THINK Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Sinopharm Group Company Limited