Sinopharm Group Co. Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Sinopharm Group Co. Ltd.
Early study results show CanSino’s inhaled vaccine for COVID-19 triggered an immune response similar to its injected counterpart.
Both Nasdaq- and Hong Kong-listed shares in Chinese health-related companies have been free falling with heavy volumes, after foreign investors spooked by China's general crackdown on the tech sector rushed to exit. The two-day sell-off shows high uncertainty and investors' anxiety over the regulatory overreach but underlying fundamentals still seem strong.
A new study in over 400 people reignites fears about the apparent low efficacy of Chinese COVID-19 vaccines, especially among the elderly, and adding to the debate around the need for booster shots.
While a Star Health study found high hospitalization costs for COVID-19 patients in India, those vaccinated paid 24% less and faced 81% lower mortality risk. However, insurers are unlikely to offer lower premiums to those vaccinated, even as the prospects for an overall hike remain uncertain, say experts.
- Generic Drugs
- OTC, Consumer
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- China National Medical Device Co., Ltd. (CMIC)
- China National Pharmaceutical Industry Co., Ltd. (Sinopharm CNPIC)
- China National Scientific Instruments & Materials Corporation (Sinopharm CSIMC)
- China Sinopharm International Corporation (Sinopharm International)
- Sinopharm A-THINK Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Sinopharm Group Company Limited