Kyowa Kirin Co., Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Kyowa Kirin Co., Ltd.
Microbot Medical CEO Harel Gadot said a recent regulatory filing marks an important milestone in his company' efforts to bring the world’s first fully disposable endovascular robot to market.
A turbulent 2021: we are now in our eighth year of reviewing R&D productivity and corporate growth of the top 30 biopharma companies. While 2021 was dominated by the COVID-19 pandemic, biopharma as a whole had a good but not great year.
Company also withdraws Ukoniq, a P13K inhibitor, just 14 months after accelerated approval in two lymphoma indications. US oncology drugs panel will discuss safety concerns with the PI3K class on 21 April, but FDA has already staked out its position in a Lancet commentary that a new development approach is needed with survival as the ultimate safety endpoint.
TG Therapeutics is withdrawing the PI3K-delta inhibitor from the market and halting enrolling in other umbralisib oncology studies to focus attention on ublituximab in relapsing multiple sclerosis.
- In Vitro Diagnostics
- Research, Analytical Equipment & Supplies
- Radiopharmaceuticals, Contrast Agents
- Drug Discovery Tools
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Archimedes Pharma Ltd.
- Centus Biotherapeutics Ltd.
- Daiichi Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Fujifilm Kyowa Kirin Biologics Co., Ltd.
- Kirin Pharma Company, Limited
- Kyowa Kirin Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
- Kyowa Kirin Australia Pty Ltd
- Kyowa Kirin International PLC
- Kyowa Pharma Chemical Co., Ltd.
- ProStrakan Group plc
- Kyowa Kirin
- Kyowa Kirin Frontier Co., Ltd.
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd.