Shire Pharmaceuticals Group PLC
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Shire Pharmaceuticals Group PLC
As Takeda pays down debt associated with the acquisition of Shire and advances R&D programs toward global filings, the company is selling its growth plan to investors – but are they buying?
Anticipating approval this summer of the first drug for PFIC, Albireo hopes to add Alagille syndrome and biliary atresia to odevixibat labeling. Firm has modeled its commercial plans on the success of other rare disease firms.
Private Company Edition: The venture capital firm said it will back biopharma, diagnostics and other opportunities in health care. In addition to the Design and TScan mega-rounds, Verve raised $94m, Vera garnered $80m and Ixaka (formerly Rexgenero) closed a £40m ($54.7m) financing.
AMAG outlines plans for retrospective real-world evidence studies, and possibly a new placebo-controlled trial with a primary endpoint of preterm birth <32 weeks, in a filing opposing the Center for Drug Evaluation and Research’s proposal to withdraw the drug.
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Advanced BioHealing, Inc. (renamed Shire Regenerative Medicine)
- AesRX LLC
- Baxalta Incorporated
- BIKAM Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Chatham Therapeutics
- Dyax Corp.
- FerroKin BioSciences, Inc.
- Fibrotech Therapeutics
- Foresight Biotherapeutics Inc.
- Gambro AB
- Jerini AG
- Lotus Tissue Repair
- Lumena Pharmaceuticals
- Meritage Pharma, Inc.
- Movetis NV
- New Pervasis Therapeutics, Inc.
- NPS Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Premacure AB
- Prism Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- River Pharmaceuticals
- Roberts Pharmaceutical Corporation
- SARcode Corporation
- SuppreMol GmbH
- Synovis Life Technologies, Inc.
- Thunderbolt, Inc.
- Transkaryotic Therapies, Inc.
- ViroPharma Inc.
- Vitesse Biologics, LLC