Shire Pharmaceuticals Group PLC
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Shire Pharmaceuticals Group PLC
With the US filing of its non-sedative sleeping pill now imminent, the Swiss biotech is also adding to its war chest to advance Phase III drugs aprocitentan, clazosentan and lucerastat.
Takeda's global deal for one of US RNAi specialist's lead assets follows recent promising clinical results in serious disorder with no current therapeutic options.
Keeping Track: Terlipressin Falls Short Of US FDA Approval; Novel NDAs From Pfizer And Apellis; New BTDs For Sanofi, BeyondSpring
The latest drug development news and highlights from the Pink Sheet’s US FDA Performance Tracker.
Johnson & Johnson previously agreed to acquire TachoSil but terminated the transaction due to regulatory hurdles.
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Advanced BioHealing, Inc. (renamed Shire Regenerative Medicine)
- AesRX LLC
- Baxalta Incorporated
- BIKAM Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Chatham Therapeutics
- Dyax Corp.
- FerroKin BioSciences, Inc.
- Fibrotech Therapeutics
- Foresight Biotherapeutics Inc.
- Gambro AB
- Jerini AG
- Lotus Tissue Repair
- Lumena Pharmaceuticals
- Meritage Pharma, Inc.
- Movetis NV
- New Pervasis Therapeutics, Inc.
- NPS Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Premacure AB
- Prism Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- River Pharmaceuticals
- Roberts Pharmaceutical Corporation
- SARcode Corporation
- SuppreMol GmbH
- Synovis Life Technologies, Inc.
- Thunderbolt, Inc.
- Transkaryotic Therapies, Inc.
- ViroPharma Inc.
- Vitesse Biologics, LLC