Fortress Biotech Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Fortress Biotech Inc.
Plus deals involving Y-Biologics/Pierre Fabre, Contera/Abzu, Chugai/Alebund, Catalyst/DyDo, Spergogenix/Abbiska, Nippon Gene/ERS Genomics, Simcere/Vivoryon, Dr. Reddy’s/Journey Medical and Innovent/Synaffix.
Pieris and Genentech try partnering again after a disappointing IO tie-up before. Biogen’s hectic May includes partnerships with Ginkgo, Envisagenics, Capsigen and an opt-in on TMS’s stroke candidate.
Tempest goes public via a reverse merger with Millendo. Takeda inks its ninth deal of 2021, a discovery pact with BridGene around its chemoproteomics technology.
Since raising $135m in 2017 to address rare, monogenic diseases, BridgeBio has launched or purchased 17 companies and built a pipeline of 30-plus candidates. Scrip checked in as the company nears commercialization.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Aevitas Therapeutics, Inc.
- Altamira Bio
- Avenue Therapeutics, Inc. (ATXI)
- Baergic Bio, Inc.
- Caelum Biosciences Inc.
- Cellvation, Inc.
- Checkpoint Therapeutics, Inc.
- Coronado Biosciences, Inc. (CNDO)
- Cyprium Therapeutics, Inc.
- DiaVax Biosciences
- Helocyte, Inc.
- Journey Medical Corporation (JMC)
- Mustang Bio, Inc.
- Mustang Therapeutics, Inc. (MBIO)
- National Holdings Corporation
- Oncogenuity, Inc.
- Tamid Bio, Inc.