Horizon Therapeutics plc
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Horizon Therapeutics plc
Long touted as one of the drugs to watch in the Swiss giant's pipeline, iscalimab's chances of replacing tacrolimus as the standard of care preventing organ rejection in transplant patients have been dealt a hefty blow after a Phase II trial failure.
The antibody discovery and development biotech Genmab is preparing to commercialize its own products in the second half of 2021, as revenues continue to grow from partners and licensees.
Thyroid eye disease drug Tepezza is now expected to generate more than $1.55bn in full year sales, despite missing a full quarter of revenue.
AGTC hopes to gain the first approval in X-linked retinitis pigmentosa for its gene therapy AGTC-501, now in a Phase II/III study. It also is advancing development in achromatopsia, another unmet medical need.
- Drug Delivery
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Bio-Technology General Corporation
- Crealta Holdings LLC
- Crealta Pharmaceuticals
- Curzion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Encode Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Horizon Pharma plc
- Hyperion Therapeutics, Inc. (Andromeda Biotech Ltd)
- Nitec Pharma AG
- Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp.
- River Vision Development Corp.
- Savient Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SVNT)
- TorreyPines Therapeutics, Inc. (Neurogenetics Inc.)
- Vidara Therapeutics Inc
- Viela Bio, Inc.