Horizon Therapeutics plc
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Horizon Therapeutics plc
Private Company Edition: New capital for health care and life science innovations include a fund for royalty deals, additional anti-infective funding, early-stage money and public health-focused cash. Also, Day One reveals a $130m series B venture round and Notch closes an $85m series A round.
House Democrats push to remove the current limit on Medicaid rebates in upcoming COVID-19 relief package would likely leave many drug companies unscathed, but some expect bigger ticket drug pricing items will soon be on the agenda.
The company's CEO talked to Scrip about the expected US launch of tisotumab vedotin likely later in 2021 and the company's partnering strategy going forward.
Horizon will gain the commercial product Uplizna and three pipeline products for rare diseases, where it can build on its success with Tepezza. Horizon is also interested in Viela's R&D team.
- Drug Delivery
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Bio-Technology General Corporation
- Crealta Holdings LLC
- Crealta Pharmaceuticals
- Curzion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Encode Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Horizon Pharma plc
- Hyperion Therapeutics, Inc. (Andromeda Biotech Ltd)
- Nitec Pharma AG
- Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp.
- River Vision Development Corp.
- Savient Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SVNT)
- TorreyPines Therapeutics, Inc. (Neurogenetics Inc.)
- Vidara Therapeutics Inc