Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Improvements in generating, purifying, and delivering RNA material, as well as addressing challenges with degradation by enzymes, have made the RNA class more attractive to drug developers.
Public Company Edition: Acrivon launched the 20th biopharma IPO in the US for 2022. Also, Q3 updates reveal job cuts at Tricida, Harpoon, Neoleukin and more; APIM Therapeutics will reverse merge with Nordic Nanovector; plus other follow-on offerings, royalty deals and a sale-leaseback.
Plus deals involving Dong-A/Polifarma, Intas/Syna, Kissei/Synmosa, Ono/Memo, Takeda/Shionogi, Fosun/Lilly and JW Therapeutics/2seventy bio.
The lipoprotein(a)-lowering antisense drug olpasiran reduced the cardiovascular disease risk factor Lp(a) by up to 101.1% relative to placebo. A Phase III trial will begin in December.
- Site Specific
- Drug Delivery
- Antisense, Oligonucleotides
- Gene Therapy, Cell Therapy
- Large Molecule
- Nanotechnology, Chips, etc.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Ablaris Therapeutics, Inc.
- Alvos Therapeutics, Inc. (formerly Mercator Therapeutics, Inc.)
- Arrowhead Research Corporation
- Calando Pharmaceuticals, Inc.